sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

final copy

Three important aspects in my life






Do you want to know something else about me? Probably at this point in my life at the university, you just know some characteristics about me like I have a boyfriend, that I am responsible, easygoing, my likes and dislikes but, do you really know the three aspects that I consider important in my life?



The first important aspect in my life is my family. I think that family is the basis of society. However, my family is the support of my life, if something goes wrong with it, I feel insecure and sad. On the other hand, if everything is ok with my family, I feel that everything is perfect around me. I love my family because they give me the strength, and the love that I need to succeed.



Another important aspect in my life is school since it is the basis of my education. I consider important to have the necessary tools in knowledge to defend our beliefs in order to achieve what we want. In my opinion, studying makes us rational people and that is what our society needs to keep going on. Moreover, at school I have found special people and some of them had become my best friends.



As I mentioned before I found good friends at school, and they are the last but not the least important aspect in my life. Friendship is an special value in my life since it gives me the opportunity to know new people not only physically but sentimentally, discovering their way of thinking. My friends have a special place in my life because they are a great company for me and they have given me their support on the good and bad moments.



To sum up, my family, friends and school are the support of my life. None of these aspects are more important than the others. They are linked because if one of them fails the other ones become weak. That is way I always try to maintain a balance, so I will spend that much time and effort to be better in each of these important issues for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario